Private lessons provide an opportunity for a player to get coached on a one to one basis. This allows the player to focus specifically on an aspect of their game they want to improve. Or alternatively, private lessons give the player a chance to see what aspects of their game they may need to focus on.
Zoe offers private lessons for golfers of all ages and ability.
Private Lessons available include:
- 30 minute lessons
- 60 minute lessons
- Video Analysis
- Key fundamentals such as Grip, Stance, Posture and Setup
- Long game - working on certain swing characteristics, driving, fairway woods, longer Irons.
- Short game - working on skills such as distance control wedges, pitching, chipping, bunker play and putting
- Awkward Lies- How to play from an awkward lie including uphill, downhill, side hill lies.
- Playing lessons on course are also available - on course playing lessons
If interested in taking private lessons please get in touch with Zoe or Click here to book a lesson.